SiriusDecisions Summit 2017
We’re one week out from the start of this year’s SiriusDecisions Summit, and getting ready for a great event. As you work to finalize your plans, let us highlight these five key learning opportunities that you won’t want to miss:
- Discover ways to better optimize your sales organization in the Thursday Keynote session: The SiriusDecisions Sales Operating Model: A High-Performance Blueprint
Thursday, May 18
11:20 – 12:00 p.m
Presenters: Phil Harrell, Mark B. Levinson
B-to-b sales organizations trying to build a blueprint to accelerate growth often take a top-down or siloed approach, leaving them with a sales function that is far from optimized. Many leaders don’t have a clear picture of what steps and elements are required to drive a successful go-to-market strategy or which sub-functions should be accountable for planning, executing or optimizing each element of it.
- Reduce your sellers “forgetting curve” with insights on reinforcement training in the Sales Track session: Long-Term Competency in a Short-Term World: Building Skills That Last
Thursday, May 18
2:00 – 2:40 p.m.
Presenters: Heather Cole, Amanda Jensen
While intensive, curriculum-based sales training programs still have their place in the overall learning continuum, between 87 and 93 percent of traditional learning is forgotten within 30 days unless it is reinforced or used on a daily basis. The challenge is how to drive learning and skills development into the daily routine of sales reps in a meaningful, lasting way.
- Learn how Red Hat boosts sales effectiveness with mobile and video in the Customer Case Study session: Built to Scale: Creating a Consistent Value Message across a Global Sales Team
Tuesday, May 16
11:15 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Room: Bellini 2102
Presenters: Chelsea Peedin, Program Manager, Red Hat and Christen Perreault, Senior Manager, Customer Success, Allego
Hear firsthand how SiriusDecisions Program of the Year winner Red Hat uses Allego to best deliver the most relevant information into the hands of thousands of salespeople around the globe, while elevating coaching and improving sales performance.
- Stop by Allego Booth #142 during any open Expo hours and spin our fabulous prize wheel. Everyone’s a winner! Learn more about the latest offerings and walk away with a gift card, cool swag, or even a chance to win a pair of Bose QuietComfort 35 headphones.
- Schedule a live demo to find out how to make your next product launch, messaging rollout, sales kick-off or onboarding initiative a huge success.
We look forward to seeing you in Las Vegas!