Allego Lunch & Learn: Virtual Selling with Allego
Lunch & Learn | 7.8.21 | 12:00pm ET
New research from McKinsey shows that 80% of B2B buyers prefer remote selling over in-person.
The takeaway: Virtual selling will never be optional again. Even seasoned sales reps will need to learn new skills to succeed.
Your organization must find new ways to train and enable sellers in a digital-first hybrid world.
Request an invite to our exclusive Lunch & Learn on Thursday, July 8th at 12:00 pm ET to learn what your business needs to break through to buyers in this new normal.
Join the dynamic and captivating duo of Erika Bzdel, VP Enterprise Sales, Allego, and Ross Jankins, Senior Sales Engineer, Allego, and network with your sales enablement peers in an informal, small group setting.
You’ll learn how to use Allego to:
- Create digital sales rooms to personalize communications and engage buyers
- Organize, manage, and activate content for virtual sales meetings
- Share custom videos to capture buyers’ attention
- Drive engagement throughout the buyer’s journey
- Stay top-of-mind between sales meetings with relevant content
- Accelerate sales cycles with video demos and testimonials
You will also get a glimpse of Allego’s new Digital Sales Rooms.
- Erika Bzdel, VP of Sales, Allego
- Ross Jankins, Senior Sales Engineer, Allego
Request your invite now.