Sales Enablement Evolved: Why the Next Era of Sales Learning and Development Depends on a Rep-Centric Strategy
Webinar | 5.19.21
Live Webinar | 5.19.21 | 2:00pm – 3:00pm EST
The era of rep-centric sales learning and enablement has arrived. Are you prepared?
Learning and content capabilities are merging. Technologies like conversation intelligence and AI-powered coaching can provide deeper insights and better, more scalable sales support than ever before. But to be truly effective, today’s tools and strategies must be focused on answering a single question: How can reps be more effective at selling in a virtual world?
This requires a mindset shift that aligns everyone on the team—from marketing to sales to L&D to customer success—around seller needs. Sales content can no longer be distributed and abandoned. It needs to be activated to ensure reps know how to use it. And learning can’t just be forced onto teams from the top down. It must be shared and consumed by sellers.
Join our live webinar on May 19 to hear from Allego’s marketing leaders, Wayne St. Amand, chief marketing officer, and Jonathan Carlson, senior marketing director, as they guide you through the new sales enablement landscape and where L&D fits into the equation.
You’ll learn about:
- What an evolved sales enablement approach looks like, and how to implement it on your team
- Why sales and marketing and learning alignment is critical for virtual selling success
- How artificial intelligence optimizes curation, virtual coaching, and skill development
- How to mature from content management to content activation with learning tools
- Why enabling a culture of rep-to-rep knowledge sharing is one of the best ways to drive business outcomes
Wayne St. Amand
Chief Marketing Officer, Allego
Senior Director of Marketing, Allego