Sales Enablement Evolved: What You Need to Know about the Next Era of Revenue Growth
Webinar | 4.9.21
Live Webinar | 4.9.21 | 2:00pm EST
The era of rep-centric sales enablement has arrived. Are you ready for it?
With the uncertain economy, the rise in remote teams due to the pandemic, and tightening budgets, it’s more important than ever for companies to equip their sales teams to produce at the highest level.
This means leveraging sales enablement more effectively and intelligently than ever before, in a way that puts the rep at the center—equipping them with the tactics, tools, content, and skills they need to optimize selling in a virtual world, precisely when they need them.
And it requires everyone on the revenue team—from marketing to sales—to be tightly aligned.
Join Allego’s Sales and Marketing leaders, George Donovan and Wayne St. Amand, as they guide you through the new world of enablement, and what you need to know to navigate it successfully.
- How sales enablement has evolved and why it’s a crucial element for growth
- Why sales and marketing alignment is critical for virtual selling success
- How artificial intelligence can optimize your virtual coaching efforts
- How to mature from content management to content activation
- Why enabling a culture of rep-to-rep learning drives business outcomes