The Complete Guide to Change Management: Best Practices for Sales Enablement LeadersDownload Now
Harvard Business Review reports that 70% of all change initiatives fail.
Sales, marketing, and sales enablement leaders must get comfortable with change management to lead effectively. Technology transformation comes with unique challenges.
Whether you’re transitioning from a legacy platform or consolidating multiple tools, selecting the right solution is only half of the battle.
Your biggest hurdle still looms: user adoption. Without a comprehensive plan for implementing new tech, your users won’t use it to its fullest potential. This will impact revenue down the road.
Effective change management can help ensure a successful transition. This guide will dive into the 5 principles of change management and 12 best practices to drive user adoption.
Download your copy to learn:
- 5 principles of change management for sales enablement technology
- 12 best practices to drive user adoption to get the most value from your tech investment
- Tactics to get from your current state to successful deployment
- Proven ways to ensure maximum user engagement
- 4 case studies of how companies have achieved behavior change and true value
BONUS: You also get our Change Management Success Checklist to guide your new tech implementation.
Download The Complete Guide to Change Management to ensure a smooth transition from a legacy software system to a new one and minimize the risks associated with change.