Allego Wins Gold in 2021 Brandon Hall Group Excellence in Technology Awards
Allego recognized in the Sales Enablement area by the Brandon Hall Group Excellence in Technology Awards for the fourth consecutive year
WALTHAM, Mass. – December 16, 2021 – Allego, the leading sales enablement platform provider, today announced the company has won a coveted gold award for excellence in the Sales Enablement area by the Brandon Hall Group Technology Awards. Allego has been named a medal winner for four consecutive years. The full list of winners is available at excellenceawards.brandonhall.com/winners/.
“Allego will always be committed to building the best platform on the market, but we know customers are looking for a true business partner, not just a sales enablement solution,” said Yuchun Lee, CEO and co-founder of Allego. “Over the past couple years, we’ve made significant updates to the Allego platform to address the unique challenges our customers face selling in a virtual and hybrid world. It’s extremely gratifying to be honored by Brandon Hall Group for the work we’re doing to help our customers succeed.”
Allego has pioneered the shift to modern sales enablement and allows corporations to facilitate modern learning, content management, and virtual selling. Given many sales teams can’t be together physically, the Allego platform helps facilitate their learning virtually, enabling managers to coach remotely and manage sales content to support personalized buyer experiences in a virtual/hybrid selling environment. Customers across industries, including financial services, high tech, life sciences and manufacturing, rely on Allego to transform their sales training processes with modern sales enablement initiatives.
“Technology has never been more critical for success in human capital management than it is today. We were thrilled to see many new innovations in all areas, but especially related to the future of work,” said Brandon Hall Group Chief Operating Officer and awards program head, Rachel Cooke. “Thanks to the many innovations from our Excellence in Technology winners, organizations have many compelling options as they make important decisions on how to leverage technology to drive their people strategies.”
A panel of veteran, independent senior industry experts, and Brandon Hall Group senior analysts and executives evaluated the entries based upon the following criteria:
- Product: What was the product’s breakthrough innovation?
- Unique differentiators: What makes the product unique and how does it differ from any competing products?
- Value proposition: What problem does the product solve and/or what need does this product address?
- Measurable results: What are the benefits customers can expect to experience as a result of using this product?
Recognition from Brandon Hall Group is one of multiple accolades Allego has received in 2021, including:
- Named the Best Overall Sales Enablement Software Solution in the 2021 MarTech Breakthrough Awards
- Recognized as a Representative Vendor in the 2021 Gartner Market Guide for Sales Enablement Platforms
- Named to the 2021 Sales Training and Enablement Companies Watch List by Training Industry
- Recognized as one of the Best Places to Work by the Boston Business Journal, one of Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces, one of Boston Globe’s Top Places to Work and one of Selling Power’s 50 Best Companies to Sell For
- Named a gold winner in the Enterprise Product of the Year – Sales Software category in the 2021 Best in Biz Awards
For more information about Allego’s award-winning platform, visit Allego.com
Allego provides an all-in-one sales enablement platform with patented technology that ensures sellers have the skills, knowledge, and content they need to optimize team success in a virtual world. In place of traditional training and content enablement tactics – which are rapidly outdated and often ineffective – Allego empowers reps with the activated content they need to close deals faster and the personalized coaching and learning they require for continuous improvement. And it all happens in the flow of their daily work. Whether it’s providing feedback to one another through asynchronous video or enhancing their skills through AI-powered coaching and peer-to-peer collaboration, more than 500,000 professionals are using Allego to revolutionize the way they onboard, train, collaborate and sell. To learn more about Allego and sales enablement in the flow of work, please visit Allego.com.
BLASTmedia for Allego
317.806.1900 ext. 102
“Allego” is a registered trademark of Allego, Inc.