Sales Content Management
Drive sales and marketing alignment with a people-powered solution that ensures every rep easily finds and properly uses relevant and compelling content at the moment of need.
Distribute, organize, and activate content
2 SiriusDecisions, 2019 Sales Asset Management Study
Improve sales effectiveness with agile content management
Align Marketing & Sales with a content management system that’s built for easy and engaging collaboration between organizations throughout every stage of the content lifecycle.
Robust analytics and reporting
Assess your internal and external content for effectiveness. Get in depth knowledge on whether or not your content is being used, how it’s being used, and which content is driving the most engagement. Understand what works in order to focus your team’s efforts.
70% of content is never used by reps. In order to drive adoption, your sales enablement platform must support all three content types that reps need on a day-to-day basis
- Marketing Content: Content created by marketing teams for sellers to find and quickly to share to engage buyers and spark conversations. prospects
- Agile Content: Crowdsourced content based on real selling experiences in the field that is time-critical and often in the minds of subject matter experts and experienced reps on your team. This content gives salespeople real-life examples of how to articulate messages, handle important objections, and deliver key talking points.
- Learning Content: Referenceable Just-in-time learning content that’s bite-sized and made for the flow of work that enables reps to get a refresh on topics, tools or processes that are relevant to current sales opportunities.
- Native content sync integrations with Enterprise Content Management systems such as Adobe Experience Manager, Google Drive, SharePoint and Box
- PowerPoint slide configurator
- Native video content capture
- Intelligent recommendations of content and learning assets combined
- Content delivered to CRM based on prospects and buyer information
- Automated CRM logging and tracking of content sharing
- Scalable content administration for global and regional enterprise teams
- Powerful content maintenance and expirations
- Add dynamic elements to existing assets or author evergreen content from scratch
- Gated prospect resource hubs
- PowerPoint, PDF, documents, video, and additional file formats
- Content personalization for sellers
- Robust content analytics and dashboards for internal and external engagement
- Collaborative content creation and sourcing
- Video communications and newsletter content
You have consistently delivered on promises. I've been in the software industry a long time, bought a lot of software over the years, and I have to say very few companies deliver on their roadmap like Allego does.
Instead of having to bring over a third of our reps back into the home office to re-certify, we were able to drive to a 100% success rate on the MFS Investment Process Story.
Being able to build relationships with buyers when you can’t be together is critical and sending too many emails just prolongs the sales process. Digital Sales Rooms allow our reps to share all relevant information, including intro videos from the Veritas team, key sales collateral, invitations to events, product information, pricing, demos, and more, all in one place so prospects and customers don’t have to weed through emails and comb through our website to find what they need.
See Allego in Action
Learn how to accelerate training and empower teams with modern learning that delivers real business results.