Forrester’s 3 Must-Have Sales Enablement Capabilities
Not enough time. Not enough people. Smaller budgets.
If you’re like most sales leaders, you face increasing pressure for your teams to hit their numbers. At the same time, though, you’re short-staffed, everything costs more (while budgets get tighter), and there never seems to be enough time in the day to get everything done.
That being the case, more sales organizations are looking for ways to help them do more with less. And they’re looking to sales enablement automation (SEA) solutions to help them.
SEA solutions “equip sellers with personalized training and content to effectively engage with and meet the expectations of increasingly digital-first buyers,” analyst Peter Ostrow wrote in a recent Forrester blog post.
SEA solutions help companies optimize their sales process, remove barriers between teams, speed up sales reps’ ramp time, and measure the effectiveness of sales enablement programs.
“These technologies serve to lower the costs associated with sales and continuously provide reps with the tools they need to maximize buyer interactions under the current market and business climate,” Ostrow wrote. “The average B2B buying process has become increasingly complex, involving a greater number of interactions and personas, and effective SEA solutions alleviate this complexity for reps by allowing them to navigate shifting buyer expectations with situational fluency.”
3 Must-Have Sales Enablement Capabilities
To help companies determine the best SEA platform, Forrester published its Now Tech: Sales Enablement Automation, Q2 2022 report. The report provides an overview of 18 sales enablement providers, including Allego. In it, Forrester says organizations should look for SEA solutions that provide these capabilities:
- Shortened time-to-competency with opportunities for practicing interactions, as well as onboarding and learning features, while integrating content and readiness
- Enablement for B2B sellers to maximize interactions with buyers by equipping them with content assets and behaviors that are proven to work
- Insights on activity, quality, and adoption of the enablement program
“Organizations and sellers are recognizing the need for sales enablement platforms to expedite not only onboarding, but also messaging, coaching, and sales content management,” said Yuchun Lee, CEO and co-founder of Allego.
“We’re meeting the new demands of today’s hybrid and virtual sales teams with key capabilities that allow sellers to connect with buyers efficiently and effectively. We believe this latest recognition in Forrester’s research is powerful proof of our strong presence in the sales enablement market.”
The Allego sales enablement platform elevates sales team performance by offering key functionality across each of the recommended capabilities identified by Forrester. For example, Allego enables companies to deliver an agile approach to learning, coaching, and content.
This strategy not only helps ensure reps are onboarded quickly and well trained, but also that they have the right content and insights at their fingertips to handle any sales scenario they encounter. Plus, an agile approach to sales readiness drives measurable improvements, positively impacts business, and produces compelling ROI for sales organizations.
Allego also provides trainers and coaches with valuable data and insight into sales reps’ proficiency, skill level, and performance.
New Allego Offerings Deliver Next-Generation Sales Enablement Capabilities
In addition, Allego recently announced new offerings that deliver next-generation learning, coaching and content features, while proving substantial enablement impact, including:
- Dialog Simulator capability to help sales and customer success teams simulate real-life conversations with an AI-powered virtual actor. Sellers also have on-demand access to professional feedback from a live coach within the platform.
- Dynamic content features, allowing sellers to showcase interactive presentations, 3D product models and calculators. Allego also added custom channels, digital sales rooms, and features to personalize presentations and documents.
- Bite-sized-highlight reels that provide fast, easy-to-consume insight into recorded sales conversations with curated highlights of moments that matter and automatically captured meeting notes and actions that enhance enablement impact.
These product enhancements—along with Allego’s ongoing commitment to helping companies succeed in a hybrid environment—has led to increased demand for the platform by customers, who comprise 14 of the top 20 financial services asset managers, five of the largest medical device companies, half of the top 10 banks, and three of the top five insurance companies.
“It’s exciting to see our vision of supporting the modern sales enablement process across content management, sales training, and conversation intelligence become a reality,” said Andre Black, Chief Product Officer at Allego. “Reps can now practice buyer conversations with virtual actors, engage buyers with highly personalized digital sales rooms, and directly measure how content shared with buyers impacts their win rates—all in a single platform.”
Download The Sales Enablement Technology Report to get the latest insights and advice for building the best sales enablement tech stack.