Customer and partner expansion and industry recognition signal rapid adoption of company’s sales and learning platform together with funding led by General Catalyst
Needham, MA – July 12, 2018 — Allego, the sales learning and coaching platform, today announced the close of a strong quarter, in which the company added key new customers, renewed 100 percent of its existing customer base and garnered solid industry recognition for its mobile-friendly sales learning platform. Allego also announced it has closed a $7.5M investment led by General Catalyst.
Click to tweet: Strong growth and 100% customer renewal for Allego and investment from General Catalyst show latest signs of modern learning transformation gaining steam
“Partnering with visionary sales and training leaders and our team’s focus on ensuring their success continued to drive great results for both Allego and our customers in the first half of 2018,” said Yuchun Lee, CEO and co-founder of Allego. “We’re excited to see the modern learning paradigm — characterized by easily created and absorbed content, provided continuously and in bite-sized pieces, with reinforcement and support for informal learning — rapidly gaining traction across sales training and corporate L&D.”
Other highlights from the second quarter ended June 30, include:
- New and Renewing Customers: Notable brands adopting the Allego platform for modern learning include Brown & Brown, Inc. and Incapital LLC in the insurance and financial services category; CloudHealth Technologies, Crimson Hexagon, Liaison Technologies, Talend and TripAdvisor in high tech; and Augmenix and Wright Medical Group in the life sciences. Allego also renewed 100 percent of its existing customers during the quarter.
- Growth: Allego’s first half 2018 revenue grew 67 percent compared to the first half of 2017. The company closed Q2 with 114 percent growth in SaaS subscription bookings over the previous quarter.
- Industry Recognition: Allego landed a spot on the Boston Business Journal (BBJ)’s Best Places to Work; the BBJ’s “Fast 50” also listed Allego as the 8th fastest-growing company in Massachusetts. Allego also earned two awards at the 12th annual Stevie Awards for Sales and Customer Service, a Gold for best Sales & Marketing Mobile app and silver for top Sales Enablement solution.
- Partnership Expansion: Allego expanded its partner ecosystem with sales performance, skills, content and coaching experts including JBarrows, Jill Konrath, Mark Jeffries, Maximum Impact Partners, and SPASIGMA.
- Sales Success Summit: This spring, nearly 200 customers, partners, and other sales leaders attended Allego’s second annual Sales Success Summit (S3) customer conference.
As it has since inception, Allego continues to fund its growth through positive operating cash flow. Its first institutional investment brings a strong partner in General Catalyst to help evangelize and mature the market while supporting Allego as the company continues to grow and scale.
Allego elevates sales performance by combining training, practice, coaching and knowledge sharing into one app. It uses mobile, video, and peer collaboration to reinvent learning for the dynamic needs of sales teams. Allego’s speed and consumer app design match the pace of even the most hard-charging salespeople. If you can use Netflix, you can use Allego. With Allego, sales teams onboard faster, confidently deliver the right messaging, rapidly adopt best practices, coach and practice more frequently, and collaborate broadly with peers and the home office. Nearly 100,000 sales professionals across financial services, technology, life science and other industries use Allego to ensure they bring their A game to every customer conversation. Explore further at www.allego.com.