Allego Announces Record-Breaking Customer and Revenue Growth
2020 was another banner year for Allego. We’re thrilled to announce record-breaking growth, technology advancements, and a significant increase in customer acquisition and adoption of our leading sales learning and enablement platform.
“2020 proved to be a pivotal year for Allego. As the pandemic forced teams to work from home, companies saw an increased need for a learning and enablement platform that allows their teams to stay connected, informed and productive,” said Yuchun Lee, CEO and co-founder of Allego.
“We delivered, expanding our footprint and implementing technological advancements to offer customers an all-in-one sales enablement solution. As we look ahead to 2021, Allego will continue to evolve with our customers’ needs for the next normal.”
New Customers in Financial, Pharmaceutical, and Manufacturing
We continue to see increased demand for our solution from new customers across industries, resulting in a 300% increase in organic year-over-year new annual revenue growth for Q4. Notable brands adopting the Allego platform in 2020 include Fannie Mae, Johnson Health Tech, Neurelis, Quidel Diagnostics, Recordati Rare Diseases, and Regroup Mass Notification.
Over the same period, we saw a 51% year-over-year expansion in SaaS annual recurring revenue from existing customers looking to bolster their sales enablement efforts to improve virtual selling success for their teams. Our customer expansion was also marked by increased use of the platform for broader sales enablement needs, including sales content management.
Driving Engagement and Efficiency
Allego’s platform is uniquely suited to solve the challenges of remote and virtual teams. As COVID-19 hit, the travel industry was especially impacted. Allego customer Tripadvisor looked to consolidate its content management system and sales learning tools to offer its team the greatest efficiencies from one platform.
“We’ve been challenged in the past having different systems that do similar things. Being able to bring all of that onto one platform that offers the greatest efficiency was our goal,” said Gerry Hurley, Senior Director of Enablement, Tripadvisor.
“We’ve been working with Allego now for over two years and have been impressed with the functionality around learning. Now, we have one central location for our sellers to find approved customer-facing collateral, plus we have the engagement metrics to see how that content is being used in the field and how customers are engaging with it. This feedback helps us continually improve our messaging and sales motion.”
Acquisition of Refract Adds Call Coaching Customers
Allego increased our market-leading position as an all-in-one provider of sales enablement with our acquisition of Refract, a UK-based leader in sales engagement and multilingual conversation analytics, adding more than 100 additional conversation intelligence and call coaching customers.
The addition of Refract’s team serves as Allego’s new European headquarters with a full complement of talent across engineering, sales, marketing, and customer success to help drive the company’s global expansion.
Innovation Drives Success
Allego’s all-in-one learning and enablement platform ensures that employees have the skills, timely knowledge, and supporting content to accelerate team success. Additional 2020 milestones include:
- The launch of Allego 6, the most advanced and fully integrated sales content management and sales learning solution on the market. The enhanced platform makes learning, content creation, collaboration and coaching easier among sales teams, allowing rapid individual and team-wide growth.
- Our partnership with several of the world’s ventilator manufacturers to create the Ventilator Training Alliance app, a centralized knowledge hub that has connected frontline medical providers across 199 countries with critical ventilator training resources.
- Awards for technology innovations, executive leadership and corporate initiatives by industry groups including CLO Magazine, Best in Biz Awards, BISA, Brandon Hall Group and The Stevie Awards.
- Recognition as a top place to work by the Boston Business Journal, The Boston Globe and Selling Power.
- $25M in new funding to support the company’s aggressive growth. This additional investment, completed in Q4 2020, included funding from General Catalyst and Summit Partners.