Allego Listed in 2022 Gartner® Market Guide for Revenue Enablement Platforms
We are pleased to announce that Allego has been recognized as a Representative Vendor in the 2022 Gartner Market Guide for Revenue Enablement Platforms.1
According to the Gartner report, “The sales enablement market has broadened beyond sellers to include the enablement of people in revenue-generating roles such as customer success, presales (technical sellers), and marketing.”
“Revenue enablement platforms, formerly sales enablement, provide key functionality enabling resources that generate revenue via content, training and coaching.”
We believe Allego’s inclusion in the report signals a recognition of the company’s holistic approach to enablement and technology capabilities.
“As companies face digital transformation, shifting markets, and growing customer expectations, it’s more crucial than ever to prioritize enablement,” said Yuchun Lee, CEO and co-founder of Allego. “Customer-facing professionals require training and content in the flow of their daily work. We are proud to be included in the report as we continue to innovate and deliver what companies need to win over their sellers and buyers. ”
Uniting Sales Enablement and Customer-Facing Processes
Gartner reports the need for a more holistic, 360-degree view of enablement, driven by changes in B2B sales. B2B buyers now expect the same level of consistency and continuity at every stage of the sales process that they receive when buying consumer products.
From the first time a buyer visits a company website and downloads an eBook to an inside sales rep’s follow-up call to purchase and handoff to customer success—they are forming an opinion of your company that influences how likely they are to purchase.
Sales no longer begins and ends with closing a deal. Every role that touches the customer journey contributes to revenue through sales, upsells, cross-sells, and renewals.
Changes in B2B Sales
The Gartner report includes several strategic planning assumptions that will impact how sales organizations will function in the near future.
- “By 2026, 65% of B2B sales organizations will transition from intuition-based to data-driven decision making, using technology that unites workflow, data, and analytics.
- By 2026, 30% of B2B sales cycles will be primarily run through a digital sales room (DSR), which will be used to manage the customer life cycle.
- By 2025, 80% of B2B sales interactions between suppliers and buyers will occur in digital channels.
- By 2025, 50% of B2B sales organizations will record 75% of conversations with buyers.”
Transformational Enablement Technologies to Meet Future Needs
Gartner view of the market focuses on transformational technologies and approaches to meet the future needs of end users in a seller role.
The report states, “Organizations that want to help to enable their revenue-generating employees should evaluate enablement platforms for digital content, training and coaching. These three work together to form a holistic enablement program.”
The 2022 Market Guide offers three key recommendations for sales enablement leaders:
- “Seek and prioritize vendors with a holistic approach to revenue enablement to include content, training and coaching for any resource that is revenue generating by evaluating the vendor’s function-specific content, training and coaching, and associated role-based analytics.
- Evaluate conversational intelligence capabilities of vendors by the depth of machine learning (ML) capabilities such as real-time translation, accuracy and role-based contextual recommendations.
- Investigate the strength of each vendor and/or its partner ecosystem to support additional capabilities for your organization, such as a connection to forecasting or other sales execution motions.”
Allego believes its comprehensive sales enablement platform offers key functionality across each of the recommended capabilities identified by Gartner.
- Allego’s holistic, native approach to enablement delivers content, learning, coaching, and virtual selling in the flow of work.
- The latest version of Allego’s platform, Allego 7, gives teams an immediate understanding of sales conversations and ensures messaging is delivered effectively by automatically summarizing call moments into bite-sized highlight reels—an Allego first-to-market innovation.
- Allego’s Digital Sales Rooms capability provides sales professionals and prospective buyers a secure and collaborative approach to buying and selling.
- Allego offers 120+ tech integrations and has partnered with over 100 training, service, and technology organizations across the globe to support additional capabilities.
Visit the Gartner Revenue Enablement Reviews and Ratings site.
Download your complimentary copy of The Forrester Wave™: Sales Content Solutions, Q4 2022 to evaluate sales content management platforms.
1Gartner, “Market Guide for Revenue Enablement Platforms,” Melissa Hilbert, Elizabeth Beard, Rahim Kaba, Doug Bushée, August 8, 2022.
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in our research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
GARTNER is a registered trademark and service mark of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally and is used herein with permission. All rights reserved.