How to Overcome the 8 Challenges of Virtual Selling
Are you ready for the new normal? Virtual selling—working a deal remotely when you can’t be there in person—is how to close B2B deals today. With business uncertainty at an all-time high, any vendor that’s not on board will get trounced by their competition.
But being a great virtual salesperson doesn’t just mean long days of video-conference calls. It means moving from outdated sales and enablement tactics to a modern approach: robust tools, agile content, and video technology that will help move a prospect through the pipeline, even when you can’t meet in person.
Join Allego’s Senior Product Marketing Manager Jake Miller and learn how to overcome the most common virtual selling challenges and stay ahead of your competition, long after the pandemic has run its course.
- Eight challenges of virtual selling and how you can overcome them
- Why video conferencing tools aren’t enough to bring your remote team up to speed
- How to optimize every stage of the sales cycle with live and pre-recorded video
- Practical recommendations for sales leaders with dispersed teams
- New best practices for personalizing and differentiating sales messages