Gartner Market Guide for Sales Enablement Platforms
Gartner calls sales enablement technology “a core tech stack purchase for organizations with both direct and partner selling channels.” Given its powerful impact on the bottom line, sales enablement is no longer optional. It’s a crucial element for survival and growth in a post-pandemic recovery.
Companies around the world are dealing with digital transformation, shifting markets, slimmer budgets, changing business priorities … and growing customer expectations. The pandemic has accelerated trends that were already underway. In times of crisis, businesses that innovate and rethink conventional approaches are the ones that are likely to win.
In “2021 Market Guide for Sales Enablement Platforms,” Gartner analyzes these transformative capabilities and how to evaluate key vendors’ technology.
- Why sales enablement technology is becoming a core tech stack purchase
- The value of transformative technologies such as Conversational Intelligence and analytics for buyer and seller insight
- Why you should prioritize vendors with Digital Sales Room capabilities to improve revenue execution
- Critical digital sales content, training, and coaching capabilities
- How sales enablement platforms are evolving and why you need a holistic approach
- How to evaluate vendors’ ability to support your use cases and organization size
Download your complimentary copy of this valuable Gartner report to learn more about how to evaluate sales enablement technology.
Get Instant Access!
Trusted by the World’s Best Companies
– Gartner, MarketGuide for Sales Enablement Platforms, Melissa Hilbert, Mark Paine, Alastair Woolcock, Theodore (Tad) Travis, 5 August 2020
– Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
– GARTNER is a registered trademark and service mark of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally, and is used herein with permission. All rights reserved.