Allego, the Learning and Readiness Market Leader, Unveils the Future of Sales Team and Employee Development with Latest Platform Release
Allego platform brings learning, content, and collaboration to life by empowering sales teams and other employees in the flow of work
Needham, MA – January 29, 2020 – Allego, provider of the market-leading learning and readiness platform for sales and other teams, today announced its latest release, which delivers a groundbreaking approach to employee development. Created with extensive industry experience and client feedback, Allego’s powerful learning and readiness platform addresses three critical elements that enable the modern workforce: learning, content, and collaboration—all in the flow of work.
“Learning and readiness in the flow of work helps Allego customers ensure their sales reps and other employees are ready for every scenario or initiative because it empowers them with content captured ‘in the wild’ by other reps and SMEs at their company. Instead of relying solely on formal learning, an agile approach to learning and readiness equips reps with the ability to learn in the flow of their daily work,” said Andre Black, VP of Products at Allego. “With Allego, sales and other teams no longer have to rely on outdated training content, strategies and tactics. Using a modern, agile approach they can effectively bridge the gap between globally distributed teams with video collaboration tools that enable reps, managers, and SMEs to work together easily and asynchronously.”
The latest updates to the Allego platform were designed with this improved, agile approach to learning and readiness in mind. The most notable new capabilities include:
- Powerful recommendations and deep search to surface relevant content: Allego’s new content recommendation feed on employees’ home screen displays the best content front and center to ensure every employee is equipped with the best knowledge and collateral their organization has to offer. When searching for new learning and collateral content, instant search suggestions provide users with contextually aware results based on relevant authors, content, and channels. Additionally, the new deep search feature will scan the body of video transcripts so reps can find what they want right away, saving time and frustration.
- Language localization for better learning experiences among international teams: International and multilingual customers can now more easily expand usage to non-English speaking teams by delivering a user experience in users’ native languages or explicit language preference. The menus on the platform can now be localized automatically, so the entire experience is displayed in each user’s local language.
- Simple, fast collateral sharing—in the flow of work: New plug-ins, including Allego for Outlook, and Allego for Chrome and Gmail, give salespeople more time by empowering them to create and share approved content with buyers, clients, and partners directly from their email client or anywhere on the web. Sellers can add approved Allego content to their prospect communications with minimal disruption to their workflow, and users can receive notifications about new visitors, track visitor behavior in reports, and more. Additionally, reps empowered to create and share their own videos can record and share content directly from their email client or anywhere on the web for more personalized outreach that puts faces to names and cuts through the noise with their audience. Reps can also now add a form for capturing contact information to any shared content in order to capitalize on engagement among the public.
- Flexible surveys and embedded rich media: Links, questions, surveys, and prompts can now be embedded in any publicly-shared or internal Allego videos with just a few clicks to deliver engaging experiences for learners and their prospects and clients. Sales and marketing organizations can use powerful new tools to monitor clicks, question responses, and video engagement in real time via notifications and reports. Interactive surveys allow trainers to poll the field on key questions, collect feedback on training content, or empower reps to integrate survey questions into approved collateral. “Show of Hands” surveys provide reps with an immediate look at how their peers are responding, while “Secret Ballot” surveys allow trainers and managers to objectively evaluate audience opinions to understand learner preferences. All survey responses are easily accessible via the new Survey Results Dashboard.
- Customizable dashboards for insights into content effectiveness: Allego’s new agile content engagement dashboard empowers sales teams with analytics that help them understand which content is being viewed and with which segments of their audience they’re having success. With a configurable dashboard highlighting key metrics, teams can access needed information without the hassle of multiple report views. Administrators can also now define a set of dashboard views that reflect the different types of content or initiatives available to users. The widgets allow admins to monitor adoption across time as well as segment users by attributes like role or region to determine where content is being consumed. Users can easily toggle between different views, and dashboard views can be set up for various stakeholders for broader understanding of system usage, learner competency, and content performance.
Allego customer Ash Brokerage, an insurance brokerage general agency (BGA) representing the products of 80-plus carriers, is a great example of how an agile approach to learning and readiness can benefit an organization. The company’s fast-growing Retirement Division uses Allego to help train new employees, facilitate the sharing of new ideas and best practices from top sellers, and utilize all of this content for direct marketing to advisors—all in the flow of the team’s daily work.
Once Ash Brokerage began sharing approved content externally with its financial advisor customers, Executive Vice President of Retirement Mike McGlothlin had an idea to explore using Allego to solve another challenge: how to increase business from existing customers.
“Among the biggest challenges my team at Ash Brokerage faced was sharing their personal knowledge and successes across the entire sales force and improving interactions with external stakeholders. In order to grow, we needed every wholesaler to be able to articulate the best stories—at the advisor level—so they could be shared with clients and drive revenue. At the same time, empowering wholesalers to use Allego to routinely record and distribute ‘thank you’ and ‘congratulations’ videos externally to recognize our customers in a personal way became an ‘Aha moment’ for us,” said McGlothlin. “By adopting Allego and enabling the entire sales team to create and share personalized videos, sales collateral, and other critical content on the go–and within the flow of their daily work–we were able to dramatically improve customer engagement and set ourselves apart from the competition.”
As a result of the “thank you” video program, Ash Brokerage Improved retention by 4%. With just one additional piece of business from retained advisors, it generated more than $8 million in additional sales.
For more information about how your organization can benefit from an agile sales readiness strategy, or to learn more about the Allego platform, visit: https://www.allego.com/
Allego’s agile learning and readiness platform ensures that sales reps and other employees have the skills and timely knowledge to make the most of each selling situation or initiative. Instead of traditional onboarding and training marathons–which are rapidly outdated and quickly forgotten– enablement and training teams use Allego to deliver the fresh, bite-sized learning that employees need to close deals in today’s dynamic business environment. Content is personalized and mastered through reinforcement, on-the-job coaching, and peer collaboration. More than 200,000 professionals use Allego to onboard faster, deliver consistent messaging, rapidly adopt best practices, coach and practice more frequently, and collaborate more effectively. To learn more about Allego and agile learning and readiness, please visit www.allego.com.
Matter on behalf of Allego