Allego Leadership Interview Series: Colleen Stanley
Colleen Stanley, Founder & President, Sales Leadership, Inc.
In an era of constant change, companies that integrate emotional intelligence into their sales and leadership training programs drive sustainable revenue. Learn from one of the foremost sales trainers how to have critical conversations and coach to improve EQ—personally and professionally.
Colleen Stanley is the president and founder of Sales Leadership Inc., a sales force development firm specializing in emotional intelligence, sales and sales leadership training.
Salesforce named Colleen one of the top sales influencers of the 21st century and she’s also been named one of the Top 30 Global Sales Gurus to follow. She’s the author of Emotional Intelligence for Sales Success, now published in six languages, and Emotional Intelligence for Sales Leadership.
Watch this interview to learn:
- Biggest opportunities and challenges for sales leaders with remote teams
- How sales leaders can balance managing people and profits
- Tactics to take control in the current unpredictable climate
- Why soft skills such as self-awareness and empathy are critical
- Strategies to sustain sales performance into the future