Closing the Great Divide: Building a Bridge Between Sales & MarketingWatch Now
It’s no secret. Every company wants their sales and marketing teams to be aligned, but so few organizations are able to achieve it. Despite the best of intentions, most companies’ sales and marketing teams are united in goal but divided in practice. They’re unable to bridge what we call “The Great Divide.”
Of course, sellers need access to the most timely, relevant, and impactful materials. But it’s not enough to simply make assets available—sellers must know how to use these resources and when to deploy them in the sales process to optimize their impact.
Join Allego Chief Marketing Officer Wayne St. Amand as he explores the latest and greatest practices for Sales and Marketing Alignment, Content Management, and most importantly, Content Activation.
What You’ll Learn:
- Marketing’s role in sales enablement and how to foster sales-obsessed marketers
- How to get sellers to not only use the content marketing produces, but use it effectively to win deals
- How to accelerate content-driven results with virtual tools such as Digital Sales Rooms—and why traditional tactics are no longer enough
- Best practices to equip sellers with the information they need to deliver the perfect pitch every time
- How to help sellers differentiate themselves from competitors by using content that’s relevant, easy to find, and highly personalized
Save your seat today!
Wayne St. Amand
Chief Marketing Officer, Allego
Wayne is responsible for driving business expansion through Allego’s global corporate and product marketing initiatives. A seasoned marketing leader, Wayne most recently served as global CMO & SVP of Nielsen’s Marketing Effectiveness business unit. Wayne has a long track record of accelerating the growth of technology businesses, playing a key role in one IPO and three $100+ million exits.