Demystifying AI-Guided Selling: What Every Sales Leader Should KnowWatch Now
B2B sales has changed—and AI-guided selling is one of the new tactics of winning sales teams.
Today’s B2B buyers expect the same convenience and ease as when they purchase B2C products. They want to research vendors online, read reviews and product comparisons, and prefer “rep-less” interactions whenever possible.
We will discuss how AI-assisted sales is a requirement if sellers are to connect with empowered buyers and close more deals.
In this interactive session, you’ll:
- See how AI-assisted sales benefits both buyers and sellers
- Learn how to improve sales performance and revenue with AI
- Gain insight into Conversation Intelligence and how it helps revenue teams
- Get AI-guided use cases for sellers and managers
- Learn how AI-guided selling will impact future revenue teams
Bob Basiliere, Vice President, Sales, Allego
Bob is a sales and marketing leader with 25 years of experience leading global organizations. Bob is currently the Vice President of Account Management at Allego, where he is responsible for growing and expanding Allego’s footprint in their existing account base. Prior to joining Allego, Bob spent 20 years in various leadership roles in Customer Programs, Sales Operations, and Marketing at EMC/Dell Technologies. Earlier in his career, he held positions in sales, sales management, and sales operations in the IBM and Microsoft VAR communities.