How to Align Sales and Marketing to Maximize Virtual Sales Success
Sales and marketing misalignment is costing your business time, effort, and budget—possibly millions of dollars.
Sales and marketing alignment is important in the best of times. When teams are working remotely in the midst of a pandemic, it’s absolutely critical.
The good news: sales and marketing alignment can lead to a 32% increase in year-over-year revenue growth (Aberdeen Group).
To keep sellers ahead of the curve and hitting their targets, they need access to the most timely, relevant, and impactful materials—and they need to know how to use them.
In this on-demand webinar, you’ll hear from sales and marketing veterans as they dive into challenges of our newly virtual world and share how marketing can enable sales to drive the best results possible.
In it you will discover:
- Why sales and marketing alignment is critical for virtual selling success
- How to get sales and marketing on the same page—and stay there—to maximize selling time
- Why relevant, personalized content for every stage of the sales cycle is more important than ever
- How to be a content creator AND content coach to help sellers succeed
- Brian Johnson, Senior Enterprise Account Executive, Allego
- Jake Miller, Senior Product Marketing Manager, Allego
- Will Quigley, Senior Director, Enterprise Sales, Seismic