How to Build a Business Case for Workforce Readiness Technology
Measuring the impact of learning and readiness initiatives on revenue is the billion-dollar question. In today’s uncertain environment, the answer is even more important.
Workforce readiness technology allows organizations to move beyond assessments and scores to understand how to target activities that move the needle.
But getting approval for an investment in a new approach can be challenging in a volatile climate. You need to prove the rewards will far outweigh the time, resources, and energy to make the move.
Download your copy to get tactical best practices for building a business case for workforce readiness technology and win over executive decision-makers.
- How to make the case for a technology investment
- Clear steps for preparing your business case
- ROI calculator to prove the correlation between training and results
- Key questions for C-level stakeholders
- 6 essential benefits of workforce readiness technology