How to Evolve Your Sales Team into High PerformersWatch Now
For life sciences sales reps, the clock is always ticking.
It’s harder than ever to meet prospects face to face. And once in a meeting, reps may have only 15 minutes—or less—to convey therapeutic benefits or clinical applications.
Sellers must make the most of every minute. To keep your reps ahead of the competition and hitting their targets, they need access to the most timely, relevant, and impactful information and materials.
But it isn’t enough to simply train them and make assets available—sellers must understand how to convey the right concepts and deploy them in the sales process.
Join Jake Miller, Senior Product Marketing Manager at Allego, as he discusses how to improve sales effectiveness and activate your sellers to maximize revenue.
You’ll learn how to:
- Ensure your reps can successfully apply training concepts by focusing on the moment of need
- Empower subject matter experts and key opinion leaders to capture insights in a consumable medium
- Balance synchronous training and certification for new devices and drugs
- with asynchronous methods
- Make the learning process collaborative
- Bridge the gap between training and execution to shorten launch windows
Jake Miller, Senior Product Marketing Manager, Allego
Jake Miller joined Allego after commercial launch to help establish product marketing and lead ongoing strategic use case development and commercialization efforts. Jake is passionate about sales performance and incorporates his experience as a salesperson in the commission-only high-ticket retail world into his approach for product marketing at Allego.