How to Fix Your Sales Content Management in 2022Watch Now
90% of marketing deliverables are not used by sales. (American Marketing Association)
This represents a clear (and upsetting) waste of your resources and talent. The truth is, most marketing teams today are frustrated with poor alignment with sales and low content usage.
The good news? You can start bucking this trend right now.
Of course your sellers need access to the most timely, relevant, and impactful materials. But it’s not enough to simply make assets available—sellers must know how to use these resources and when to deploy them in the sales process to optimize their impact.
Join Corporate Visions’ VP of Commercial Enablement, Eric Nitschke, and Allego’s Product Marketing Lead, Jake Miller, as they explore the latest and greatest practices of Sales Content Management and Activation.
- How to get sellers to not only use the content you produce, but use it effectively to win deals.
- How to accelerate content-driven results with virtual tools like Digital Sales Rooms—and why traditional tactics are no longer enough.
- Best practices to equip sellers with the information they need to deliver the perfect pitch every time.
- How to help sellers differentiate themselves from competitors by using content that’s relevant, easy to find, and highly personalized.
- How to leverage analytics to measure the effectiveness of your content and perfectly time follow-ups.
And Much More!
Eric Nitschke, VP of Commercial Enablement, Corporate Visions
Eric Nitschke brings deep experience in setting marketing and enablement strategies, creating compelling messages, and building situational skill development programs to help Corporate Visions commercial teams better articulate value across the buyer’s deciding journey. He is a frequent speaker on marketing and enablement topics across direct and channel sales and customer success teams.
Jake Miller, Senior Product Marketing Manager, Allego
Jake Miller joined Allego after commercial launch to help establish product marketing and lead ongoing strategic use case development and commercialization efforts. Jake is passionate about sales performance and incorporates his experience as a salesperson in the commission-only high-ticket retail world into his approach for product marketing at Allego.