Mastering Hybrid Learning: 6 Lessons from the Great ResignationDownload Now
Mastering Hybrid Learning: 6 Lessons from the Great Resignation
In September 2021, 4.4 million U.S. workers quit their jobs, the highest number in over twenty years. This mass departure has created hiring challenges for companies and left millions of jobs unfilled.
At the same time, remote work, especially by white-collar roles traditionally done in an office, remains high.
An agile and resilient L&D function is critically important to navigate the current situation. Success will hinge on your ability to adapt rapidly, engage employees, foster adoption of learning technologies, and retain workers.
Does your learning and development approach address these changing demands? Most efforts only begin to lay the foundation.
Find out how L&D can overcome these looming hurdles and directly impact the strength of your business.
Download this eBook to learn:
- 6 lessons from the “Great Resignation”
- New priorities for L&D leaders facing hybrid teams and unfilled positions
- Tactics to improve employee adoption, engagement, and retention
- Technology solutions to deliver a modern learning experience
- How to keep pace with the demands of a hybrid workforce
Don’t get left behind. Find out how to master hybrid learning and overcome the challenges of the Great Resignation.