Powering Up Financial Services: How to Activate Client-Facing Teams with Better Content
Great sales content can drive great conversations—and results. But research shows that 60-70% of sales content is never used (SiriusDecisions).
Why is that? To keep wholesalers and other client-facing teams ahead of the competition and hitting their targets, they need access to the most timely, relevant, and impactful materials.
But it’s not enough to simply make assets available—sellers must know how to use these resources and when to deploy them in the sales process.
When you empower your sales team with the right content, they simply have the ability to sell more confidently, effectively, and efficiently.
Download this eBrief to learn:
- How to activate your sellers with the content they need to produce results
- Actionable tips for improving content relevance and seller adoption
- 3 stages of a successful sales content strategy
- 7 best sales enablement content types to activate sellers
- How to supercharge content activation with sales enablement technology
Get your copy today to improve your content strategy, activate sellers, and drive results.