Practice Makes Perfect: Making Learning StickDownload Now
Organizations too often provide their people with training and send them out into the wild. They hope that they’ll be able to properly apply the skills and knowledge they have gained.
But learning without experience doesn’t stick. And that makes practice critical.
Why are we not providing more opportunities for people to practice what they’ve learned before giving them a trial by fire?
Today, companies need tools and training that help sales teams perform better. And for any training—including sales enablement, leadership development, and onboarding—practice makes perfect.
This new eBook presents key research findings from Allego and Brandon Hall Group to help you deliver hands-on practice for learning that sticks.
Download this eBook to learn:
- 4 reasons why practice is critical
- How companies can apply current cognitive and neuroscience learning principles
- Strategies for training sales teams in a hybrid environment
- The role of AI and technology in learning practice
- 5 key takeaways for effective learning at scale
Download your copy of Practice Makes Perfect: Making Learning Stick from The Brandon Hall Group today.