Practice Makes Perfect: Making Learning StickWatch Now
Too often, organizations provide their people with training and send them out into the wild, hoping that they will be able to properly apply the skills and knowledge they have (hopefully) gained. Why are we not providing more opportunities for people to practice what they have learned?
For any training effort, including sales enablement, leadership development, and onboarding, practice makes perfect. For example, Brandon Hall Group research finds companies that provide opportunities to practice and apply knowledge are more than twice as likely to say their programs are having a positive impact on time to productivity than those that don’t.
Join David Wentworth, Principal Learning Analyst at Brandon Hall Group, and Jake Miller, Senior Product Marketing Manager at Allego as they discuss how companies can leverage the art of practice to drive learning, improve coaching, and create high quality learning content.
In this session you’ll learn:
- What makes practice important
- How to overcome the Forgetting Curve
- How learners can regularly practice in the flow of their daily work
- The power of self- and peer-evaluation
- Examples of companies effectively utilizing practice as part of their learning system
Save your seat today!