Respond to the Great Resignation with World-Class Sales OnboardingWatch Now
Never has sales onboarding been in a brighter spotlight as businesses scramble to hire and onboard new reps in record volume and, in many cases, record time. On top of it all, we must deal with increased competition, fewer selling opportunities, high turnover—and executives are constantly pushing to increase revenue.
Therefore, effectively onboarding new sellers in a hybrid environment is critical to hitting quotas. View this complimentary webinar where we share the onboarding best practices being deployed at some of the world’s most innovative and successful companies.
In this webinar, we’ll discuss:
- The primary challenges of onboarding in a hybrid-world and how to combat them
- How to promote a collaborative onboarding experience that builds culture and connection
- How to empower sales managers to own and personalize onboarding
- Ways to leverage peer-to-peer content that new sellers want to consume
- How to implement continuous learning and coaching to support ongoing success
Get Your Recording!
CEO, Sales Readiness Group
Ray is an author, speaker, and business executive with 25 years of management, consulting, and sales experience. At Sales Readiness Group (SRG), Ray oversees all client engagements and the delivery of sales and sales management training programs. He has delivered programs for clients such as Microsoft, Infor, Smartsheet, Alcon, Edwards Lifesciences, ABM Industries, HD Supply, Timken, and Walmart.
Sr. Product Marketing Manager, Allego
Jake Miller joined Allego after commercial launch to help establish product marketing and lead ongoing strategic use case development and commercialization efforts. Jake is passionate about sales performance and incorporates his experience as a salesperson in the commission-only high-ticket retail world into his approach for product marketing at Allego.