Right Content, Right Time: Debunking the 3 Biggest Sales Content Management MythsWatch Now
Modern Sales Content Management, or SCM, platforms have become table stakes in the world of Sales Enablement.
Sellers need one-stop access where all of their sales content is stored, organized, deployed, and measured. Today’s modern SCM platforms achieve just that, however, they are not the same.
There are 3 prevalent myths that often mislead sales and enablement leads that we will debunk.
- If you store content in one place, sellers will find it and use it
- Formal marketing content is the primary type of content sellers need, to be successful
- Content use by sales is a good measure for content effectivenessContent usage is the holy grail metric for understanding content effectiveness
In reality, all 3 of these statements are untrue, and in this value-packed 30-minute webinar, Allego’s co-founder Mark Magnacca, and Product Marketing leader, Jake Miller, will unravel these myths and explain what actions you can take to get the most from your SCM solution.
- How to achieve true messaging intelligence to maximize content impact
- How to provide sellers with the context they need to use content effectively and with confidence
- How agile content drives sales success and content system adoption
Watch the recording!
Mark Magnacca, President & Co-founder, Allego
Entrepreneur, speaker, and author, Mark Magnacca has spent the last fifteen years helping sales leaders shorten sales cycles and distribute their best ideas faster. He has delivered innovative, practice-development and business-building strategies as a presentation coach for a wide range of financial service companies. Mark is the author of “So What? How To Communicate What Really Matters to Your Audience.” His work has been featured in numerous media outlets including Fox TV, The New York Times and The Boston Globe. Prior to co-founding Allego, Mark founded Insight Development Group, Inc., a leading sales and presentation training firm specializing in the financial services industry. As a former financial advisor, Mark brings a unique perspective to the world of consultative selling.
Jake Miller, Sr. Product Marketing Manager, Allego
Jake Miller joined Allego after commercial launch to help establish product marketing and lead ongoing strategic use case development and commercialization efforts. Jake is passionate about sales performance and incorporates his experience as a salesperson in the commission-only high-ticket retail world into his approach for product marketing at Allego.