Sales Enablement’s Role in the Convergence of Marketing and SalesWatch Now
As enablement practitioners, it’s time to take the dialogue beyond what sales and marketing must do. Why limit your influence to sales when you’re the perfect bridge to marketing? There are new rules of engagement for sales enablement that can help us drive impactful revenue team alignment, leading to more pipeline, deals and success.
View this on-demand webinar for an engaging discussion sharing real, practical tips and strategies on how to use sales enablement as the bridge to build alignment between sales leaders, marketing and sales team.
In this webinar you’ll learn how to:
- Put more relevant and timely content in the hands of your sellers
- Improve lead quality and readiness through smarter targeting and messaging
- Find the right cross-functional meeting cadence to keep the engine humming
- Build the structure and process for mining and curating of information to help marketing leverage conversation intelligence
- Measure success beyond content usage with messaging intelligence
Featuring Allego’s Mary Charles, Senior Director of Sales Enablement, and Jake Miller, Senior Product Marketing Manager. Moderated by Michael Hosler.
Mary Charles, Senior Director of Sales Enablement
Mary is a successful sales enablement leader with over 20 years of experience in the software industry including roles at Salesforce, IBM, and Unica. She specializes in leveraging modern learning techniques and tools to enable and train global software sales teams to achieve revenue objectives in a fast-paced, competitive environment.
Jake Miller, Senior Product Marketing Manager, Allego
Jake Miller joined Allego after commercial launch to help establish product marketing and lead ongoing strategic use case development and commercialization efforts. Jake is passionate about sales performance and incorporates his experience as a salesperson in the commission-only high-ticket retail world into his approach for product marketing at Allego.