See it, Do it: How to Drive Sales Results with Observational Learning
Observing others is one of the most powerful and effective ways to learn. Watching—and then doing—makes picking up a new skill faster and easier.
This is true for sales reps in all industries. But modern selling requires a new approach. Instead of the classic mentoring relationship, observational learning in 2020 needs to be agile and mobile.
In this on-demand webinar, you will:
- Learn what observational learning means for sellers
- Find out why it’s powerful and the significant role it plays in agile sales readiness
- Discover how observational learning is being adopted and its impact across industries
- Hear from two recently promoted Allego sales reps who will discuss how observational learning has been critical to their career development
- Uncover how observational learning drives results for sales reps and organizations
Watch on-demand today!
Jake Miller, Senior Product Marketing Manager, Allego
Josh Ritchie, Enterprise Account Executive, Allego
Dan King, Mid-Market Associate Account Executive, Allego