Simplifying AI-Powered Sales Enablement: What Every Sales Leader Should KnowWatch Now
B2B sales has changed—and AI-guided selling is one of the new tactics of winning sales enablement teams.
Today’s B2B buyers expect the same convenience and ease as when they purchase B2C products. They want to research vendors online, read reviews and product comparisons, and prefer “rep-less” interactions whenever possible.
We will discuss how AI-assisted sales enablement is a requirement if sellers are to connect with empowered buyers and close more deals.
In this on-demand session, you’ll:
- See how AI-assisted sales enablement benefits both buyers and sellers
- Learn how to improve sales performance and revenue with AI
- Gain insight into Conversation Intelligence and how it helps revenue teams
- Get AI-guided use cases for sales enablement, sellers, and managers
- Learn how AI-guided selling will impact future revenue teams
Watch the recording!
Deniz Olcay, Senior Director of Product Marketing, Allego
Deniz has had a sales-centric background from the start, including working in the sales training industry at RAIN Group where he was directly responsible for creating learning programs to help sellers sell more effectively.
In his previous role at Dun & Bradstreet (D&B) he was the VP of Product Marketing, managing a portfolio of 12+ products representing over $650M in annual revenue. He played a pivotal role in training a 500+ person sales team and is intimately familiar with the challenges of arming sellers with the knowledge and tools to be successful in selling virtually.