The Agile Sales Framework: How Activity-Based Selling Is Improving Sales Productivity
– Peter Ostrow, Senior Research Director at SiriusDecisions
– Jake Miller, Product Marketing at Allego
Sales organizations across industries face the ongoing challenge of providing their teams with learning approaches that are engaging, memorable, and effective. Unfortunately, this challenge is too often—and ineffectively—met with formal training programs that are expensive to produce, difficult to consume, and forgotten soon after they’re administered.
It’s time for a new approach.
In this on-demand Allego webinar, Peter Ostrow, Senior Research Director at SiriusDecisions, joins our own Jake Miller to discuss a new framework for helping salespeople become—and remain—more effective at their jobs.
Specifically you’ll learn:
- Why agile, activity-based learning is best suited to accommodate the unique needs of sellers—and the framework for putting this type of learning into place
- How informal learning can increase collaboration and knowledge sharing throughout the sales team at every stage of the buyer journey
- How video-centric coaching and collaboration can transform the way sellers interact with one another (and their prospects)
- Why traditional, top-down sales training is no longer enough to generate the sales results your organization needs to thrive.
Watch this on-demand recording today.