The New Future of Sales Enablement: The Trends You Need to Know to Keep Your Sales Engine Running
- Mary Shea, Principal Analyst, Forrester
- Wayne St. Amand, Chief Marketing Officer, Allego
As we head into the home stretch of 2020, the world of buying and selling is nearly unrecognizable from what it was at this time last year. Workforces are virtual, buying timelines and budgets have shifted, and it’s harder than ever to get in front of the right people at the right time with the right message.
Is your sales team equipped with the tools and tactics they need to adjust to the new normal and ensure success in 2021?
In this live webinar featuring Forrester Principal Analyst, Mary Shea, we’ll review the new landscape of sales enablement technology and how to take advantage of it—both today and in the future.
Specifically, you’ll learn:
- Why traditional enablement tools are no longer enough to train, coach, and connect with your teams
- How sellers can initiate engaging, collaborative, and effective digital experiences with their buyers
- Why upskilling your team for a virtual environment can lead to a shorter sales cycle
- The right strategy for investing in the tools that will have the greatest impact on your bottom line.
….and much more.
Don’t miss this chance to change your 2021 sales enablement approach for the better. Save your seat today.