The Product Marketer’s Guide to Creating Content Sales Will Love (and Actually Use!)
“Sales collateral only has to be 10% wrong to be 100% useless!”
– A very wise man you’ll meet on this webinar.
Recent research suggests only about 20% of the content marketers create is actually used by sellers. It’s a waste of time and resources that’s too often accepted as the status quo.
But it doesn’t have to be this way.
Most organizations talk about sales and marketing alignment and are focused on improving, but few are able to achieve it. All too often, sales and marketing are united in goal, but divided in practice: content misses the mark, can’t be found, or works but isn’t scalable.
We’ll explore the reasons why product marketers and sellers can’t seem to get on the same page— and what you can do to buck the trend.
- Why sales and marketing alignment is so dang hard.
- The keys to the kingdom that will ensure the sales content you create gets used in the most impactful ways.
- Why content management is now table stakes (but still critical) and you need to focus on content activation.
- What sellers really want (hint: it’s the right content, in the flow of work).
- How to co-create content with sellers so you get it right the first time.
…and much more.
Stream on-demand today and discover how to bring sales and marketing together!
Wayne St. Amand, Chief Marketing Officer, Allego
Wayne is responsible for driving business expansion through Allego’s global corporate and product marketing initiatives. A seasoned marketing leader, Wayne most recently served as global CMO & SVP of Nielsen’s Marketing Effectiveness business unit. Wayne has a long track record of accelerating the growth of technology businesses, playing a key role in one IPO and three $100+ million exits.
Jake Miller, Senior Product Marketing Manager, Allego
Jake Miller joined Allego after commercial launch to help establish product marketing and lead ongoing strategic use case development and commercialization efforts. Jake is passionate about sales performance and incorporates his experience as a salesperson in the commission-only high-ticket retail world into his approach for product marketing at Allego.