The State of Sales Enablement Technology: What’s in Store for 2022Watch Now
2021 was an active year in the world of sales enablement!
New technologies like conversation intelligence and digital sales rooms are changing the way sellers learn and sell. And, the formerly separate categories of sales readiness and sales content management continue to consolidate.
Above all, one undeniable trend is the increasing importance of sales enablement to modern organizations. Recent research shows that companies with a formal sales enablement program are 10X more likely to consistently hit their revenue goals.
Allego’s Chief Product Officer, Andre Black, reveals the most important trends in sales enablement today, and how you can stay a step ahead as we enter the new year.
- Connecting sales enablement to business outcomes
- Modern buyer’s journeys and Virtual Selling
- How artificial intelligence can amplify and enhance the human effort around coaching, learning, and selling
- Consolidation of Sales Enablement and it’s relation to recent Mergers and Acquisitions
- Hybrid team connectivity and knowledge-sharing
- The secret of successful sales learning: agile content delivered in the flow of work
Watch On-Demand Today
Andre Black, Chief Product Officer, Allego
Andre has over 23 years of experience in software as an innovation consultant, product manager, and user experience designer. Prior to Allego, Andre built the UX Innovation practice for Medullan, Inc.as Chief Creative Officer. He led numerous product strategy, consumer engagement, and mobile UI design projects for clients including Aetna, Humana, Verizon, and BCBSA. Andre spent eight years at Unica in UX, GUI development, and product vision roles, ultimately as Director of Product Management for Unica’s $150M Enterprise Interactive Marketing Suite. As an Electrical Engineering undergraduate at Cornell University, Andre co-founded Jump.com, a VC-backed web app that won “Best of Show” at Internet Showcase ’99 before being acquired by Microsoft.