The Subtle Art of Empowering Sellers Through ContentWatch Now
The majority of the buyer journey now happens online. B2B buyers consume an
average of 13 pieces of content before making a purchase. According to Gartner, your
sales reps have only about 5% of a customer’s time during their buying journey.
Sellers must make the most of this time. And when you empower your sales team
with the right content, they simply have the ability to sell more confidently,
effectively, and efficiently
- How to drive seller content adoption by dumping your old school methods
- 7 stages to transform your sales content management for success
- 4 essential content types to streamline your focus
- How to ensure the sales content you create gets used in the most impactful ways
- How to co-create content with sellers so you get it right the first time
Wayne St. Amand, Chief Marketing Officer, Allego
Wayne is responsible for driving business expansion through Allego’s global corporate and product marketing initiatives. A seasoned marketing leader, Wayne most recently served as global CMO & SVP of Nielsen’s Marketing Effectiveness business unit. Wayne has a long track record of accelerating the growth of technology businesses, playing a key role in one IPO and three $100+ million exits.
Jake Miller, Senior Product Marketing Manager, Allego
Jake Miller joined Allego after commercial launch to help establish product marketing and lead ongoing strategic use case development and commercialization efforts. Jake is passionate about sales performance and incorporates his experience as a salesperson in the commission-only high-ticket retail world into his approach for product marketing at Allego.