You Had to Cancel In-Person Training…Now What?
In the blink of an eye, the world has gone remote. Sales trainings are canceled and reps are being forced to work from home. Yet quarters are still closing, new products are launching, and quotas need to be attained. Now, more than ever, your reps need the right skills, knowledge, and tools to hit their targets—and they need them fast.
Is your team ready to win in a virtual world?
In this free webinar, Allego sales, services, and marketing leaders come together to teach you how to get virtual sales training and collaboration programs up and running quickly during this turbulent time.
Specifically, you’ll learn:
- Why video conferencing tools aren’t enough to bring your remote team up to speed
- How virtual training can replace and enhance your in-person training plans
- The importance of implementing tools that allow for asynchronous, two-way communication, collaboration, and coaching between reps and managers
- How Allego can help you launch virtual training programs in two weeks or less
…and much more.
Watch this mission-critical webinar to keep your reps running at peak performance through any challenge that’s thrown their way.
– George Donovan, Chief Revenue Officer, Allego
– Laurie Long, VP Customer Success, Allego
– Jake Miller, Sr. Product Marketing Manager, Allego