Re-Thinking the National Sales Meeting: How to Run a Virtual Kickoff During a Pandemic
Sales kickoff season is here. Do you know what your meeting will look like this year?
Pre-pandemic, you flew your team in to celebrate past successes, train, and motivate everyone for the next twelve months.
But companies around the globe had to cancel in-person sales kickoffs and training sessions to help prevent the spread of COVID-19.
Business uncertainty and budget pressures remain high. This meeting might be the most important one you’ve ever planned.
You know you can’t rely solely on live video conferencing. Hosting long days of live calls is not the way to run a virtual sales meeting. You’ve got to keep your teams on track and prepare for 2021.
Join Allego’s Senior Product Marketing Manager Jake Miller and Mike McGlothlin, EVP, Retirement at Ash Brokerage, for this on-demand webinar to learn how to plan a virtual sales meeting and maintain your momentum in today’s uncertain climate.
Don’t let meeting cancellations and geographically dispersed teams disrupt your plans. See how you can plan and deliver an outstanding kickoff that will set your team up for success and keep them safe when you can’t gather in person.
You’ll learn how to:
- Ensure that your sellers get the kickoff they need to be productive—despite the pandemic
- Transform in-person sessions and live video into virtual training at scale
- Choose the best format for live and on-demand content
- Equip your reps with the ability to practice messaging and receive coaching across time zones and remote locations
- Foster connections and engagement when you can’t meet in person