10 Building Blocks of Sales Enablement (and a Look to the Future)
Seven analyst firms, the Association for Talent Development, and the Sales Enablement Society have all defined “sales enablement” – each slightly differently. In dozens of organizations, the sales enablement function is run differently, with a different focus, responsibilities, and initiatives.
Whether you are planning to establish a new sales enablement function or upgrade to best practices for your current team, if you want clarity on the building blocks of an effective sales enablement function, this webinar is for you.
Join sales enablement expert Mike Kunkle for this webinar (where your questions are welcomed and expected) and learn:
- How sales enablement is being defined today (and how it should be)
- What to consider when starting a new sales enablement function or upgrading your current department
- The 10 foundational building blocks that will lead to success
- Services to consider offering
- How to perpetuate success with systems thinking
- A look to the future of what Sales Enablement could and should be