Allego Starts 2023 with a Bang: Record Growth, Innovation, Industry Honors
We’re excited to announce that Allego had a record-breaking fourth quarter in 2022, propelled by new customers, industry recognition, and platform innovation.
Allego saw strong customer renewals, 75% expansion growth, and a more than 40% increase in users. Demand for the platform remains strong, with leading organizations across industries and geographies (including 40 different countries) implementing the sales enablement platform.
“The demand for technology to ramp sales teams faster has never been greater. As we enter our 10th year, we continue our mission to ensure sales organizations have the resources they need to sell effectively,” said Yuchun Lee, CEO and co-founder of Allego.
“Companies that choose a comprehensive sales enablement platform have an on-ramp for future growth with lower overhead. They will outperform those without a modern solution. We’re proud of our progress over the last year to give sales leaders what they need.”
Helping Customers Deliver World-Class Training
Notable new brands adopting the Allego platform include Ageless Fitness, Atlantic Bay Mortgage Group, BlastMedia, Children’s HeartLink, Howarths, EcoOnline, Imperva, Itamar Medical Ltd, JamesEdition, Katalon Studio, Kefron, Nexthink, Pricefx, Thornburg Investment Management, Inc., and Wireless CCTV.
Allego also expanded its partner ecosystem with new companies using the platform to serve their customers, including B2B Decision Labs, The Brooks Group, and Synthesis.
At Children’s HeartLink, Allego has become a hub for interactive learning opportunities, onboarding, program planning, and resource sharing, said Jackie Boucher, Children’s HeartLink president.
“Incorporating Allego as a tool to enhance our blended learning model has provided more opportunities for us to reach healthcare teams in underserved parts of the world and provide educational resources and training to further support their growth in pediatric cardiac care,” she said.
Further customer validation came in the form of customer reviews and high rankings of the Allego platform:
- Allego was recognized across 5 categories for G2’s 2022 Best Software Awards: Top 50 Mid-Market Products, Top 50 Enterprise Products, Top 50 Sales Products, Top 100 Highest Satisfaction Products, Top 100 Software Products.
- Allego is the only sales enablement platform with a leader ranking in 5 categories: Sales Enablement, Sales Coaching, Sales Training & Onboarding, Conversation Intelligence and Digital Sales Room.
Sales Enablement That Wins Sellers and Buyers
With sellers and buyers operating in virtual and in-person settings, Allego launched Allego 7 in June to further help companies equip sellers for success in a digitally centered hybrid world.
The platform introduced multiple groundbreaking innovations across the entire spectrum of enablement to help companies win over their sellers and buyers.
With Allego 7, sales professionals can:
- Strengthen engagement with richer seller and buyer content experiences. Allego 7 transforms sales teams’ content experiences to be more engaging while making customer-facing teams more efficient than ever before.
- Analyze learner progression and prove enablement impact. Allego 7 gives teams an immediate understanding of sales conversations and ensures messaging is being delivered effectively by automatically summarizing call moments into bite-sized highlight reels—an Allego first-to-market innovation.
- Deliver next generation learning and coaching that drives behavior change. Sales managers, trainers, and customer success teams can practice two-way conversations with the Dialog Simulator feature, an AI-generated virtual actor, to gain experiential learning prior to real conversations with customers. Plus, Allego can automatically summarize meeting notes and actions.
- Support guided personalization for each sales interaction. AI-powered data analysis determines what content or action a seller should use in each step in the sales process to provide highly personalized interactions.
Allego 7 “brings numerous innovations that are first to market, providing sellers and buyers with what they need to truly win in the hybrid environment,” said Andre Black, Chief Product Officer at Allego. “Reps can now practice buyer conversations with virtual actors, engage buyers with highly personalized digital sales rooms, and directly measure how content shared with buyers impacts their win rates—all in a single platform.”
Industry Analysts Recognize Allego’s Innovation
Last year, we also saw analysts from Forrester, Gartner, and Aragon recognize Allego for its advancements and innovation in sales enablement.
- Recognized as a leader in Forrester’s Now Tech: Sales Enablement Automation, Q2 2022 report and The Forrester Wave™: Sales Content Solutions (SCS), Q4 2022 report.
- Listed as a Representative Vendor in the Gartner® Market Guide for Revenue Enablement Platforms.
- Named a leader in the Software Reviews Sales Enablement Data Quadrant.
- Named a leader in the Aragon Research Globe for Sales Enablement.
Continued Commitment to Excellence
Allego also received several awards for its innovative sales enablement software and strong company culture. The company was:
- Named a gold winner in both the Best Advance in Sales Training Online Application and Best Advance in Sales Enablement and Performance Tools (SEP) categories in the 2022 Brandon Hall Excellence in Technology Awards.
- Recognized as the Best Enterprise Sales Enablement Software in the 2022 MarTech Breakthrough Awards.
- Recipient of the Silver award for the Enterprise Product of the Year – Sales Software category in the 2022 Best in Biz Awards.
- Featured on Selling Power’s “50 Best Companies to Sell For in 2022” List for the third year in a row and its “Top Sales Enablement Vendors” List.
- Included on Training Industry’s 2022 Sales Training and Enablement Companies Watch List and earned recognition as a 2022 Advanced Learning Technologies Top 20 Company.
- Recipient of the Bank Insurance and Securities Association (BISA) Technology Innovation Award for the third year in a row.
- Named a 2022 Boston Business Journal Best Places to Work honoree for the fifth consecutive year.
As companies continue to weather today’s economic climate, they recognize that having a fully enabled sales team remains one of the best ways to adapt and increase win rates when there are fewer opportunities available. And as Allego’s achievements and industry recognition show, its sales enablement platform can help companies achieve that.
Download The Sales Enablement Technology Report to get the latest insights for building the best sales enablement tech stack.