Gartner Market Guide for Sales Enablement Platforms
Prepare for the Future of Sales Enablement
With so much business uncertainty, how are some vendors succeeding in today’s new normal?
The secret is modern sales enablement. Today’s winners are mastering the new environment with an up-to-date approach to the content, tools, and knowledge to help their sales teams succeed.
Given its powerful impact on the bottom line, sales enablement is no longer optional. It’s a crucial element for survival and growth in a post-pandemic recovery.
But knowing how to pivot to a modern approach isn’t obvious. In “Market Guide for Sales Enablement Platforms,” Gartner explains the key capabilities of these critical platforms and how to evaluate a vendor’s approach, technology, and partnerships.
- How sales enablement platforms are evolving and why you need a holistic approach
- How to evaluate vendors’ ability to support your use cases and organization size
- What to look for in content, training, and coaching capabilities
- Why sales enablement technology is becoming a core tech stack purchase
- How vendors are using APIs and partnerships to support complementary functionality
To learn more about how to evaluate sales enablement platforms, download your complimentary copy of this valuable Gartner report here.
– Gartner, MarketGuide for Sales Enablement Platforms, Melissa Hilbert, Mark Paine, Alastair Woolcock, Theodore (Tad) Travis, 5 August 2020
– Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
– GARTNER is a registered trademark and service mark of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally, and is used herein with permission. All rights reserved.