Asynchro-whattt? How Virtual Teams Can Tap the Power Of Asynchronous Communication
Webinar | 5.20.21
Live Webinar | 5.20.21 | 2:00pm – 3:00pm EST
Virtual teams are here to stay. Soon, many companies will return to the office, but with smaller footprints and more flexible work-from-home policies that—while convenient—will make live team communication more complex than ever before.
Are you ready to adapt?
We all know that real-time conversations are vital for driving sales team alignment and collaboration. But in a world where reps are frequently dispersed and working on different schedules, live video calls and infrequent in-person meetings won’t be sufficient for keeping teams on track.
Join us on May 20 at 2:00 PM ET as Allego reveals new research that dives into the benefits of asynchronous video communication and collaboration—and how blending this approach with real-time meeting tactics can take your team’s performance to the next level.
- What the latest research reveals about the benefits of asynchronous communication
- Practical recommendations for adapting workflows to a virtual environment
- Best practices for capturing and sharing institutional knowledge with newer hires
- 5 ways to use asynchronous video improve your virtual collaboration
- Key technology requirements for leveraging asynchronous communication
…and much more.