Agile Learning for Asset Management – Tool Kit
Asset management firms face rapidly changing markets, complex regulations, and disruptions to distribution channels that make it challenging to equip sellers with the knowledge and skills they need to articulate value during every conversation.
The only way to ensure sales success in this rapid-fire landscape is by implementing learning processes that are agile enough for sellers to efficiently learn within the flow of work, and to share knowledge with each other in close to real-time.
This Allego tool kit reviews the basics of agile sales learning and readiness software in the asset management industry, and provides the evaluation tools and resources you need to get started.
Specifically, within this kit you’ll receive:
- Video: Ash Brokerage Exceeds Sales Goals by Sharing Knowledge Using Allego
- Report: SS&C: The Use of Sales Enablement Technologies by Asset Managers
- Case Study: Legg Mason Uses Allego to Collaborate and Share Field Knowledge
- eBook: Six Vital Questions for Evaluating Sales Learning Success
- Checklist: How to Evaluate Modern Learning Platforms